Translate

Monday, March 15, 2010

Opps...added the inside first. :)
My Card is for Crazy4Challenges: A Man Card
Polka Doodles : A Milestone Birthday
This man card is for my husband as today is his 60th birthday!! My man is a motorcycle guy. .. he rides his bike wind, rain or shine. He actually rides a beautiful black and gold Indian Chief but I didnt have a stamp for an Indian. I used this old knucklehead Harley stamp. I colored all the engine parts, handlebars, lights and pipe silver. I distressed all the paper edges and raised the sentiment. He loves leather but I didnt have any thin enough to use on the card so I colored some ribbon to resemble leather and attached with the button. Added the birthday sentiment on the inside instead of the outside.

6 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is soooooo cool, Davi! Love it!

Nettie said...

Funky birthday card dude!!! Love it. Mens cards are so hard to do, but this is great.x

Enfys said...

Lovely earthy colours you chose, they all complement each other perfectly. Thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Makes a lovely change to see a mans card, and so well made and thought out too. Thanks for entering the Polka Doodles Challenge.

Luv Dee xxx

Kerry said...

My hubby would love this as he's motor bike mad. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Fliss said...

A great card. Nice to see one for the men for a change!
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week and hope to see you again soon.
x