Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TUESDAY THROWDOWN TEAM B CHALLENGE



 for this week is My Creative Class. Focus on the sentiment is the theme.
We are supplying our own sentiments and mine is a new one from Stampin Up
The ribbon covered the part that says...be what. Love the sentiment
I think its just perfect for a good friend card.
.On the top I used a chandelier print and on the bottom 
I used the diamond print but added some grey shading to the diamonds.
 After stamping I cut the sentiment with a Spellbinder  and added
 a couple little jewels.. The black border is also cut from a Spellbinder
.


The ribbon was dyed and twisted to add as a border. 
The rest tied into the bow. The rose was made from some
 My Minds Eye dp. 

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Davi!! I love the colors!! The flower and ribbon are so beautiful!! This is stunning!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Davi! I love the sentiment. The paper and rose are fabulous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Davi! Love the fancy bow and blossom! Screams pure elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW! I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous creation Davi!! Such a stunning job with the sentiment and the colors are delish!! :) So fun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!!!! Love those colors, design, sentiment - everything. Gorgeous flower too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning friendship card Davi! The papers are so pretty, the seam binding is beautiful, and the flower is simply gorgeous! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous card. I LOVE seam binding- it seems you do too ;)~ what a great design too. Beautiful work :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowie Miss Davi! This is Soo Gorgeous!! LOVE the Wonderful color combo and pretty dp's and What aWonderful sentiment and LOVE your Beautiful rose too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Davi, this is gorgeous!! I love this color combo and your beautiful sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Davi.. I Love the sentiment..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Davi. The sentiment is beautiful, fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! I love the colours and your rose is so pretty with the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeousness with the colors! I love this spectacular! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Davi, lovely card. The perfect sentiment for a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Davi!! Love the sentimanet and LOVE the pink and Black color scheme!!
    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete