Translate

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hey, You all if you like to cook you have to go to Mona's blog and check out her fun labels and salsa recipes She always has the most awesome creations and this one is a great one. My husband's sister and her husband have come to visit us for the weekend. I made a pork loin tonight and made Mona's Strawberry Mango Salsa to go with it. It was a great hit so go check out her creations and while your are there get her recipe and try it!! Scroll down to her second post to find it. For you who have cricuts you know what fun things they can do. My sister in law Wendy brought hers with her and we played today,Wow I loved it!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Every one must be busy for the weekend but me 'cause I am first again! I checked the recipe and wrote it down. Will try it. It does sound delish! More than half done on my flower bed weeding. : ( But the new plants will have a nice place to wiggle their toes (roots)!

Hugs, Martha

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Davi! I am so happy your dinner went well & that you enjoyed the salsa!!!! YIPEEE - Thanks for sharing my recipes :) Sounds like you had a fun time crafting too!