Translate

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Layout of my granddaughter at the park. We went a couple different days and her dad met us there for lunch. She has so much fun feeding the ducks. She wanted them to come with her but of course they just wanted to get the food and swim away. :)
I tore my paper and rolled it to form a frame and a bow, used Spellbinder flower nesties to make the big flowers, cut out leaves and tore out a piece of a song "In the Park". I used a MS punch for the outer layer. I used Brazill, Basic Grey and My Minds Eye papers. Finished it off with premade letters for her name. I cut all the photos out with Spellbinders label 18 then tore the green paper to fit around them.
Entering Challenges:
Sew Many Cards: Anything goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Blue & Green
C.R.A.F.T.: A roll of the dies

13 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! This is such a beautiful page.. Those colors say spring time all over it.. I love all those flower.. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs, Linda

Benzi said...

Davi, this is such a sweet and beautiful page. Memories to be cherised a lifetime. Wonderful photos.

Tammy said...

WOW Davi your page is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the colors and your beautiful flowers! Awesome creation!!

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

kelly said...

I love the greens, Davi. I like the flowers also.

Kelly

Grace said...

Oh wow! What an absolutely gorgeous layout! I love every detail!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing this with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

paper fun said...

Beautiful lay-out. Love that torn and rolled border and flower.

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mari

Monique said...

this is so cute Davi!! Love all your details and elements :)..Your grandaughter is so sweet :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, this is so lovely!

darling Ho said...

Davi: your grand daughter is so cute.:) And pretty layout.
Thanks for joining us at SMC this week. Hope to see you again.:) ~~hugs~~darling Ho~

Gem said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge over at CRAFT! Gemma :)

Paddington fan said...

Wow, what a gorgeous layout, you can tell a lot of work and love has gone into making it!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

Deanette said...

I agree "Wow" Davi, really nice! Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Cards this week!