Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Three Posts in One

I am Late in getting all my posts up this week. Really I'm not a slacker planned to be home early on Monday to finish up all my cards and posts but didnt work out that way. I had worked long hours prior, drove 15 hrs to Texas with my friend to do her sons wedding cakes last week, my uncle had been very ill and passed away, my aunt came to visit my mom had a stroke and airvaced to Vegas. They flew me back to Vegas after I finished the cakes. Went to see my aunt then drove the two hours home and back to work. Yikes too much life and too little time. All that rambling to say thats the reason they are late but here they are now.

My first card:
TUESDAY THROWDOWN Challenge is Sparkle and Bling and our sponsor is The Greeting Farm. They sent us the fun images to use. Mine is the Spring Fairy which I water colored and popped up the flower stickled flower. She was cut out with the Spellbinder scalloped circle, jewels added and then foam dotted on. The Bo Bunny dp it is matted on is stickled and stitched on. The little flowers and butterfly is also stickled. Two shades of dyed ribbon, stitching and a MS punched border finish it off.


Second card:
THE PIXIE COTTAGE Challenge this week is For Mom or a Special Lady.I have used the lovely lilies by Artish. You will find this and many more stamps plus digis at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. The lilies were water colored and matted on some Basic Grey that I stitched on. Some dyed ribbon, button and tag finish off the card. The coordinating tag is to tie onto the package.


Third Card:
PASSIONATELY ARTISTIC Challenge is Countdown to Easter. I've used the sweet Heart Song Digi Image Theadore and balloons. Cut out and punched corner rounds. Matted on the blue and then stitched onto the fun Eastery patchwork dp. Big satin bow, buttons and sentiment cut out with the Spellbinder scalloped squares finish this little card.

Entering Challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar: Animals great and small
Papertake Weekly: Dimension on your Card
The Crazy Challenge: Easter
Die Cut Dreams: Easter Time
DDH Challenge: Stitches
The Pink Elephant: Easter
Woodware: Anything goes
Amber's Crafts and Stuff: My favorite things...flowers and stitching
The Paper Variety: Flowers

19 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi I am so sorry to hear all these things that are going on in your life at the moment, I have been thinking about you, I think you are one wonder woman to fit these little beauties in which so much sadness and worry you must have. I love all three of these gorgeous cards but my favourite has to be the flower one. I hope things go well Davi and take care.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Davi you have realy been buzzy ;) All of the cards are just beautiful!!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anne

Benzi said...

Davi, what a bad week you've had. You know the saying, 'When it rains, it pours'. I think that is what has happed to you. Hope things improve quickly for you. Life's plan are not men's plans so we carry on.
Your cards are all just beautiful. I just don't know how you got them made and uploaded. Take care.

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, your quilted background is just precious!! I love the little bunny! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Unknown said...

I so sorry to hear about the bad week you have been having.. That sounds so stressful. I will be praying for you my friend..

Your cards are gorgeous. I can't believe you could get those done with all that has been going on.. I bet making your cards is so therapeutic.. Take care my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Stephanie said...

Love all 3 of your cards! Thanks for playing along at DDH this week!
Hugs,
Stephanie

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

All three of your cards are so pretty.

Can you indicate which one you want our design team to consider for the challenge at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

thanks!

~jan said...

Such a lovely card! I love how you popped up the flower the fairy is holding! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sorry to hear about all that happened in your life the past week, please know that you are your family will be in my prayers!
Glad to see that you are still creating beautiful cards, all so lovely, my favorite is the bunny card with the pastel patch work, just so spring!
Take care and tomorrow will be a better day!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a great collection of cards of Davi! The little Easter bunny is darling! Love the butterfly!

Brenda said...

All of the cards are gorgeous!! Love them! Thanks for playing along at Anita Be Stampin!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Sorry to hear you had such a rough week! Your cards are lovely, thanks so much for playing along with us at DDH!

Lisa said...

So many gorgeous cards Davi! I just luv the cute little bunny. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

jonim52 said...

Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin and sharing this adorable cards.

Anita said...

Here is a big (((HUG))) for you, sweetie! Your cards are just gorgeous! I especially love the first one. Thank you for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Rachel Hope said...

Such pretty cards!!! Thanks for playing along with the "Anything Goes" Anita Be Stampin Challenge!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards Davi! I love that first image, very sweet! I hope things have calmed down a bit for you!
Hugs, Tammy

Natasha said...

All of your cards are gorgeous. I really like the one with the bunny. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

Natasha
Crafting Pal - www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Mummylade said...

This is such a wonderful creation and the patchwork is amazing. Thank you so much for participating in the DCD Easter challenge with it!