Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV #27

This week our theme at FOSTV is Red White&Blue.
 Digging in my stash I found a pretty piece of  RW&B 
print which I stitched onto a piece of blue gingham and 
then onto the white. They were all cut with the Spellbinder
 label # 1. My image is  from the Black Eyed Susan mini set. 
After water coloring I cut out leaving a white border to help
 it show up a little better and foam dotted on. I cut a tab 
and stitched it together and then attached to front and back
 of the cards in the corner. A little lace, hand dyed ribbon
 bow was tied with the little red button.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Davi. Love the background and ribbons.

Karin said...

its lovely, beautiful colors and paper you used!

Kate said...

Very pretty! It has a soft summer breeze look to it.

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Davi! I love the blue gingham.

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the softness of your colors. I agree with Kate that it has the feel of a soft breeze. Great combo of elements.

stampingbowd said...

Very pretty!!! The DP is gorgeous! I love the way you cut and colored that Daisy! I am going to have to remember that it is OK to leave some white around the petals! Terrific card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Davi,
Beautiful and soft colors - love that blue gingham! Gorgeous card.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi! I love the shape and your fabulous colors!!
Hugs, Tammy

jimlynn said...

Simply beautiful! Love all the red, white, and blue on here too. Very nice!
Lynn

Kimberly S said...

Just lovely Davi! The watercoloring is so pretty, and the colored image goes perfectly with the DP you chose. hugs, Kimberly

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Davi this looks amazing I really love that soft background effect and the image is a pure delight.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ravengirl said...

So cute! I love the blue daisy and your background paper is marvelous. It's patriotic with a country kind of feel!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous design and so patriotic. I love it!

Unknown said...

Davi what a beautiful card those papers are so pretty , what a fab flower image and your colouring is superb well done Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Davi, What a gorgeous card as always. I love the you paper it is beautiful.