Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

CR84FN63 Color Challenge


 Is it just me or does it seems like there are less hours in the 
day LOL! My card was done but I had to work late last
 night and go back this am so just getting
my pic and card posted this afternoon.

Entering this card into Mona's Color Challenge today.
Using some Bo Bunny print dp for the base. Using a fleur de lis die
from Spellbinder to cut the brown and then punched the blue
to put underneath. The ribbon and lace was dyed
with a rolled flower for the center.
I do not remember where I picked up
my image that I mounted on a piece punched with a
MS arches punch. Pearls seemed to
fit perfectly in the little cut outs. The Challenges has
lots of beautiful inspiration so check it out!

15 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous! I really like the rolled rose and fabulous ribbon! The Mucha image is so pretty. Love the little pearly accents too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Kimberly S said...

This is gorgeous Davi! Love the image, the punched edges, and the beautiful flower and bow combination! hugs, Kimberly

Mona Pendleton said...

Davi this card is so pretty! I love the flower embellishment and fancy ribbon treatment! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. LOVE the beautiful image..

Hugs~

Martha said...

Hi Davi,

This is the first blog I have checked from my kitchen desk computer. Woohoo, the desk is cleaned off! This IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. I love what you did with the blues, and punches and that image is a "killer".

Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Martha

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE the vintage image and the flower is gorgeous! Lovely card!!! :)

Sue Lelli said...

Davi, LOVE that rolled flower! Just perfect! Your punched edge with the text peeking through is FAB! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Faye said...

You're right, there really aren't enough hours in a day! I have to tell you, both this, and the card below have blown me away. You are truly a very talented lady. X

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Davi. This is so pretty and very feminine. Gorgeous colours, wonderful design and I just love the added details and textures too. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Ooooh! Davi this is gorgeous!! I love your take on the challenge

Pauline said...

Oh Davi, I love your art deco girl, she is gorgeous! Love the fab trim, gorgeous rose and bow and fleur di lis decoration! So elegant and beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Heather Rogers said...

Oh how romantic. Love the vintage image. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN. :)

Nancy Jensen said...

Very pretty! Love your bow!

Shannon White said...

Wowie Miss Davi! This is So Elegant and Beautiful! Love the Pretty rolled roses and Wonderful vintage image! Just Wow! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the vintage image and the design is fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts