Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

TTSTV #29

Friday already, seems this week has sped by!! That means it's time for a new 


 Jane Chambers has a tutorial on a very quick and easy Gift Box. I was able to 
visit a little coffee specialty shop while in the city so bought a variety of beans. 
I have packed some Vanilla Carmel beans in this little package for  part of a
coffee loving friend's birthday. The new December Oh Beans Set was
perfect for making up this little gift box. All the new sets
We got a peak at the new January and February Sets,
they are Great! Be sure to stay tuned for the reveal!
 I stamped up my papers with the block of words and the beans
 images and cut out the window with the Spellbinder Star die
Next  put cellophane behind the window, cut out and assembled the box.
 Filled with the  yummy  beans and tied closed
 with a little bow. The tag was made by using the cup from the same 
set and cutting it out.

 I love how quick and versatile this
little box was.You really will want to 
check it out!

14 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a darling gift box!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Kathy Bradley said...

Davi,
So very, very adorable. I love that you created your own DP - your project is wonderful!

Karin said...

wow a gorgeous gift box!

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy!! You can just send this beautiful package my way friend!! LOL!! Love your gorgeous design with this Davi! Wishing you a wonderful New Year friend! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Kimberly S said...

Great gift idea, and adorable box Davi! :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea.. Love how this turned out. The little coffee cup tag is adorable.

Hope all is well with you my friend. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely gift box ... Hope your Christmas was a great one ... Have a wonderful New Year!

jimlynn said...

Great gift idea and I love the tag! So cute!
Lynn

Jane said...

Your gift box turned out sooo cute!!! Glad you enjoyed the tutorial.
Hugs

cherry said...

Cute!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute gift idea Davi-your friend will love it-hope your christmas was wonderful-New Years blessings to you as well

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun gift bag Davi! Love the star shaped window and tag! Happy New Year!

Heather Rogers said...

Such cute packaging! That little mug is darling and I bet that will be some yummy coffee. :)

Hugs~

Designing with Debbie said...

What a great gift box. Makes me want to have some coffee. Great Job.