Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

FRIENDS OF SPEEDY TV #


Are you all ready for another FOSTV Challenge.
 This week is and easy peasy one, Sparkle.
Using the pansy image from the Sending Happy Thoughts Set 
for this one.After coloring it I used black stickles for the 
black center. Its layered onto the yellow. The little jewels
 and the jewel butterfly also add to my sparkle. The dp 
used for the border also has sparkle on the stripes. A little 
embossing , layers and stitching to show off the image.
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Has the stamp sets 
plus all the other products you need for
 your stamping and scrapbooking

8 comments:

Karin said...

lovely card, have a great week!
Groetjes Karin

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty! the pansy is beautiful!

Lisa said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Davi!! I love the beautiful colors!! The pansy looks amazing - the black stickles give it amazing texture!! Love it!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the yellow and purple together and the stitching is the perfect detail :)

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful Pansy card Davi, and I love the little butterfly! hugs, Kimberly

Janine said...

Love the dimension you have managed to achieve with that pansy. Lovely card.

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Davi! I love that pansy image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous border too! I hope you are doing well my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful work! I love the glittering pansy center!