Translate

Friday, June 13, 2014

TTSTV Challenge # 105

This weeks Challenge at Tutorial Time With Speedy TV is to make a Mini Book.
 Jane is doing the Tutorial this week and its is a great one. These little books will
make a fun gift for a variety of occasions!

 I just did a friendship book rather a quick one as life is a bit over the top
 right now.

 I used several images and sentiments from the following sets...
You've Got Style, Huge  Blossoms,Camellias, Amaryllis, Today, Tomorrow
 and Always, Black Eyed Susan Mini and Sending Happy Thoughts.

The heart borders are cut with a MS heart punch.
 The flourishes are from MFT and the flowers are Marvy punchs
and Spellbinder Rose.

 Hope you stop by to check out my
 talented teammates and their beautiful books!!

11 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Even when you are overwhelmed you do beautiful work Take time for you ..HUGS ......Lis

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful idea ... I may CASE this for my Thursday group! ... Beautifully done Davi!

Kim said...

Your book is so pretty. Love the colors and decorations.

Tammy said...

Davi your friendship book is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors, all of the pull-out tags and your beautiful details! I hope things calm down a bit for you my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Davi this is one amazing project that flower the tags, colours and attention to detail is awesome, stupendous work.
hugs
lorraine x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, Davi! You always inspire me!♥

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Davi, this is gorgeous!! I love how you embossed the tags!! The design and details are just fabulous my friend!! Love it!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Peanut said...

Well crafted and a thoughtful gift idea, Davi. Have a blessed Sunday, my friend!
hugs, Asha

Kimberly S said...

What a fun idea Davi, and it looks beautiful! hugs, Kimberly

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful projects Davi! Hope you have a great week!

Jane said...

Wow Davi this is so beautiful!!! Glad you liked the tutorial...
Jane