Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

What color combo would you pick??


Our FOSTV Challenge this week is ...Yellow & Grey.
 In the beginning I thought is was going to be a  challenge indeed but I had
 fun with it once I got started.I found a 
 perfect grey and yellow strip in my dps and added the embossing to it.
 The grey checks was cut with a Spellbinder die and the


 Black Eyed Susan
 image was colored and cut out.You will find this image
more. Stop by and check out the all the Stamp Sets and the new 
August Release which will start on August 12th.
. The grey and yellow border is also a Spellbinder die stitched together. A little butterfly 
and sentiment completes it! Hope you will come on over and join us!


12 comments:

Janine said...

Lovely card - you rocked the challenge!

Benzi said...

That's a wonderful color combo and such a pretty card, Davi. The Black Eyed Susan sure reminds me of my days at MFP.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Davi!! The Black Eyed Susans are so gorgeous!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stampsnob. said...

I would pick these colors and that flower i want a print dress just like this card.........Lis

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Davi I really like that colour combo also those lovely flowers a super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty!

DJ Rants said...

Very pretty card, love your papers and coloring!!

Ros Crawford said...

I love these colours together and I love your pretty card!

*Vicki* said...

Hello Davi!! WOW!! What a gorgeous design with the flower images and the cutting!! Fabulous color combo too! :) Just wanted to pop in and say hello as settle into my blog again! HUGS

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! Great color combo and beautiful flowers!

ChristineCreations said...

The gray gingham is the perfect backdrop to these gorgeous Black Eyed Susans!

Tammy said...

Another gorgeous creation Davi! I love this yellow and grey color combo and your flowers are so bright and beautiful!
Hugs, Tammy