Translate

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge

Today our B team is challenging you to make a card representing Awarenss! I work for and Optometrist/Ophthalmologist and October is Eye Care Awareness  so my card is representative of that.
Our Sponsor is BUGABOO and my image is Knobby Knees Vacation Girl. 
I just returned Sunday night from a trip to Hawaii to visit my daughter and family. This card was for them before I got there, AND Im so thankful that I was able to see them and all the beauty Hawaii had to offer.
 Just a little plug for the importance of regular eye exams! It isnt all about if you need glasses or not. A good eye health check can detect vision/ health issues because your eyes are truly a window that can find other heath issues. My doctor has found indicators of tumors, diabetes, high blood pressure, cholestrol, etc in Many patients who didnt know they had problems. It has literally saves two childrens lives who turned out to have cancer, several who were on the verge of a stroke or didnt know they had diabetes!

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AW!! Really adorable creation Davi!! Love the image and the sweet sentiment to go with it!! Your stitching details are perfect! HUGS :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- great image and I love the stitching you added. The yellow die is really a pretty touch too. I better make the call and schedule my exam...I am overdue.....

jimlynn said...

Davi, this is darling and just perfect for your daughter and family! Know you had a great time.
Eye exams are VERY important - and I just had mine last week! A darling card!
Ly

Unknown said...

Hello my friend. What a great card.. Perfect for the challenge. That image has me smiling...

Hope all is well.

Hugs~

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Davi! Your stitching looks wonderful ~ such a darling image!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow Davi love your card. Love the stitching you did on it. I haven't had my sewing machine out for years. So mine is what they call faux stitching. Love the image and the sentiment.
Linda K.

Kim said...

This is so cute! Love the stitching, colors and overall design.

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful design, Davi, and your stitching is marvelous! Love the way you offset the die cuts when matting the image. :-D

Tammy said...

Adorable card Davi! I love that sweet Bugaboo image and the fabulous stitching!!
Hugs, Tammy

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Davi love the clean and simple style, the image is a real cutie, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely adorable!

Ros Crawford said...

So adorable!! Lovely colour palette Davi!