Translate

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Round and Round~~~

Saturday again and time for Friends of Speedy Fox Challenge.
 Round the corners is your challenge today. So its is
Easy peasy, you can round corners on any part of your card!! 
Hop over and share your creation with us!!
 I used a image for the Block Flowers Set.
 Stamped with versamark and heat embossed with some brown powder. 
I cut it out and attached to the mat then rounded the corners. The dotted dp is cut 
with a Spellbinder Label # 17. I just did a little meandering stitch around the edges 
because it looked so plain. Rounded these corners also. The Hello is from
 the  Chrysanthemum Set cut with a SU punch. Im hoping this publishes 
today as Im going to be on the roof at sun up roofing. Hoping to get it finished today
if the weather will be cooporative, please no rain!



9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!! I love your wavy stitching - it really does look effective!

Pat said...

Love the color and stitching.

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful monochromatic design here Davi!! Love how you've added the stitching details around your corners!! So fun!! :) HUGS

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the stitching!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi I love this so much it is beautiful.
hugs
lorraine x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi! I love that flower image, your beautiful colors and the fabulous stitching!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Barbie said...

Beautiful card Davi. I love the stitching around the edge, I need to think about getting my sewing machine out and trying some stitching also.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi! Love the stitching!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love those stitching!