Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Happy Saturday!

Our Challenge this week at MFP is CAS with Hearts.
 Now I have to say CAS is a real struggle for me, totally unnatural. With that being
 said here is my take on it. I used some Tim Holtz  aged mahogany to splatter a heart .  The sentiments
 are from the Love Love Love Set. A card is born. but it seems so plain it makes me
 feel like it isnt done lol!  So for all you gals out there who make it look So easy
 I envy you. Come show us your version of CAS and make sure you
 have hearts. Your will find the rules here...


11 comments:

Gail said...

Oh My Davi - I think your card is marvelous! I love it! Nice job! Great CAS so now you are a queen!

Pat said...

It looks great.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi. Love the splatters!

Lisa said...

Oh my, it's stunning, Davi!! You do CAS perfectly!! I love this!! So artistic and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

So lovely! Just perfect!
hugs

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

So lovely! Just perfect!
hugs

Anonymous said...

The watercolor heart looks really stunning Davi!! What an amazing design! HUGS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love love love this!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi! I love the splattered heart and your fabulous CAS design!!
Hugs, Tammy

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Davi, this is gorgeous, and I love how you've added the sentiment inside this gorgeous heart! Beautifully done CAS! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I love your heart Davi!!
xx