Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2016

This weeks Color Challenge

at MFP's is the color purple, my Favorite!!. You can use  neutrals
 black and white plus a small amount of another color. I have added  a tad of green.
 Using purple I created a striped dp for the base and distressed it
. Another piece was embossed and some purple and  paste added to it.
 A flower image from the Camellia Set was stamped with gold embossing
 powder and cut out with a Spellbinder Elegant Squares. The sentiment from the
         Oopsy Daisy Set was stamped and cut out with a Spellbinder Fancy Label 
and some background colors added to it. My flower was 
cut with the Spellbinder Rose dies
 and distressed  with a little cheesecloth and leaves tucked in
behind. A tiny flower was added to the sentiment and 
a few matching sequins scattered.
A layer of lace and pearls were added because girls always
need some pearls and lace in their life!

I'm Entering into the
Fussy and Fancy....Female Birthday
The Cut It Up Challenge...flowers and diecuts

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Davi this is such a beautiful card
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning, Davi!! The layers and details are fabulous!! I love the pretty flower and all of the texture!! This is gorgeous my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Davi!! I love the colors and that beautiful flower, fabulous textures too! I hope you are enjoying your weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

A very sweet card and your colour choices are always spot on.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi. Love the way you designed it.

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Davi! I just love purple, and yours is such a whispy mix of whites and purples with those soft touches of green! Stunning gold accents, love the shabby chic feel to this! hugs :)

Gail said...

I love the look of this card Davi - it is so lovely - nice layout and loving that flower!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word Davi!! You KNOW I love this with the pretty purple colors on it!! What a truly breath-taking design!! I love the flowers!! HUGS :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Davi, your card is beautiful. I love the purple.

kReN said...

Davi, SO lovely. Love the way you used the flowers. Upload to MFP gallery!