Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2016

MFP STAMP CHALLENGE



For our MFP Stamp Challenge this week we were to make
 a Faux Metal Embellishment. 
We have an easy to follow tutorial so be sure to hop on over and give it a try!
Cas seemed the way to go with this one.
I used silver embossing power generic brand. The sentiment
is from the Great Flowers Set.
The bottom sentiment is from the  same set.    
 I wired on the faux metal piece and stamped the bottom.
 Pretty quick but I need a couple guy cards so this will qualify! 


Thank you for the kind comments on my
Last week rant about someone coming into my 93yr old dad's house and stealing
 a Large amount of money, phone and medication! 
 My mom calls me at work about 11:00am all frantic.
 You will not believe it, the guy came back today!!
 However today my dad was sitting in his chair reading. Kept hearing noises but it was
 pretty windy so at first thats what he thought it was. When he heard his side door
 shaking he went to check and the guy was standing there jerking the door looked right 
in the window at my dad. He took off before my dad could get out the door! When the 
police came we discovered he had first try to get in the back door and bedroom window. 
 The police brought back a photo lineup and my dad identified him! 
 But they have to find him before they can arrest him!
Please pray they find him soon!!!




On a more cheerful note....
Here is the Southwest a pretty vine grows  called a Coral Vine (Antigonon).
 I have one in the front and one in the back yard. The backyard has grown up over
 the  entire top of shade cloth protecting the pond and
more fragile plants for the summer. The whole top is a blaze of pink and these few are
coming over the side. They looks so pretty thought I would share a pic of it.


8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

How stylish and perfectly grunge it looks Davi
Cheers
Dr Sonia

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Davi love the simple design and the metal embellishment it looks ACE
hugs
lorraine x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he came back! Lets hope they catch him very soon! Your card is brilliant ... That really looks like metal! And I love your beautiful vine!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Davi
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Such a brilliant design Davi!! I love the masculine feel with the faux metal sentiment and the touch of wire to hold in place is brilliantly done! :) HUGS

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation catching up on all of your beautiful projects I've missed while I've been gone!! I wanted to leave a comment on each one but blogger has decided I'm a spammer and I have to go through the click on "not a robot" button and the picture captcha. Ugh. So I'm sorry I can't comment on each project but they are all amazing!! I especially love the beautiful peacock!! But oh my gosh, I can't believe someone broke into your Dad's house...and came back!! I hope and pray they catch him soon.

What a beautiful card!! I love the faux metal!! And the coral vine is amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

This card is so beautiful!!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous masculine card Davi! I love the striped paper and the fab faux metal embellishment! I can't believe the guy came back, I hope they find him AND SOON!!
Big hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely awesome Davi!
Oh that shameless thief, I hope the police find him soon!