Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Friends of Flourishes # 7

Happy Saturday Friends!!
Welcome to our Friends of Flourish Challenge.
 It is my turn to post and I'm choosing the theme,  Flowers!
 Flowers are one of those things Im passionate about! I love love them so it always makes me happy to color up a few! I have used the Sunflower Image from the Flowers of the Year Set 3.
As you can see I have chosen to use the image as a daisy. I have added a Vellum strip at the bottom along with a ribbon and sentiment. Some scattered pearls and Voila!
 My super talented Teammates  have some Beautiful inspiration for you, be sure to stop by their blogs and leave a comment.We hope to inspire you
to pull out your flowers and join us this week!
. You will want to stop by the Store to see all the wonderful Stamp sets and supplies for all your needs. I'm sure you will find a few you just cant live with out!!




7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very elegant and beautiful Davi
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Davi!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Elegant and fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Very beautiful and elegant!

Stella said...

Your colouring is gorgeous; such an elegant card!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, I don't think I would have thought to color it as any other flower, but I really like it like this!

kReN said...

I just love lavender and purple flowers--all shades. TFS!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

A beautiful card with great texture!