Translate

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Creative Corner Challenge










This is for Our Creative Corner. The challenge was clean and simple. A gal at church loves my Chicken Divan and so I made a recipe card that she can display. Her kitchen has roosters so I used this cute stamp that is a rooster with a french recipe behind it. I cut it out with a oval nestie and then mounted on another. I love the daisy d paper with the red flowers and print behind it. Just seemed to fit the bill. I tore pieces and mounted on the green. Punched the red and kraft square and sewed a button onto it. I tied the raffia across to tie the card shut. Rolled up the bottom corner a bit. Inside I added the torn dp on each side panel. I mounted the recipe onto the red and attached it. I grundged it up inside and out a bit to look as if it had been used for a while. I plan to present to her with a little pan of the Chicken Divan.

3 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Wow, what a fabulous card Davi! How very creative, bet she'll really love it! :)

Martha said...

I LOVE Chicken Divan too...You made a wonderful card, and a great remembrance of your friendship.
Hugs and blessings, Martha

Cheryl said...

Terrific card! I love the rooster.