Translate

Monday, December 28, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges # 17

This card is for the Crazy 4 Challenges. It was a layout challenge. I stamped a big pansy image and cut part of it out and watercolored it. Cut a circle of black and although doesnt show I ruffed the edges and punch holes all around to weave the ribbon thru. I used a white cardstock and stamped half with a little pansy stamp and then outlined with stickles. I cut the black and grey checked then used the MS zigzag punch to make the black strip. I zigzag stitched around the check and the ran four lines of curvy stitching around the white. I stamped the just because and then added it onto the ruffed up black and then onto the lavender. Added 3 pearls in the left corner.

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Davi! That Pansy is so beautifully colored! You did an awesome job with the sketch! :) TFS

Danielle said...

How beautiful! The pansy is so beautifully coloured and the purple just pops right off the black & white! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I hope you can come back again for another visit!
Hugs, Danielle

Ingrid said...

Dear Davi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, so I could find yours too! You make great things. I really like your Friday Sketchers share. So nice to find out your a christian, just like me!
See you! Hugs, Ingrid

Silli said...

Hello dear Davi!!!! What a wonderful card, love the sketch! Love the colors and the pearls, the borderpunch is fab!!!! Big hugs and HAPPY day with smiles...;-)

Kimberly S said...

Oh Davi, this is lovely! What a fabulous idea to weave the ribbon through. :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is just lovely!!!