Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges #15

I forgot the sentiment so had to repost the inside and I do not know how to put it at the bottom where it originally was.
Today the Crazy 4 Challenges was Snow...snowmen and or snow. I really ran with the snow. Started with a blue card and ran the white thru the snowfolder then punched the ends with the ms snow punch. I then punched large and small ms snowflakes in silver, blue and vellum. I glittered them up with silver and blue glitter. I cut the snow dp with the circle cutter. I colored this cute snowpeople watercolors and cut out with a reverse circle nestie. I added the tiny blue snowflake cutouts to every other tip.I added a ribbon and was going to do a bow but it was too much so nixed it. The trees I tore out and then added some dimensional paint to them. Mounted the white then the trees. Raised the round dp and then also raised the image. I added the snowflakes at different levels.

You can see the little blue snowflakes on the tips in this pic
On the inside I ran another paper thru the snowflake embossing folder.Added the line from song as my sentiment. I add the white, a layer of blue punched with ms punch another layer of white and of the dp. Added a white rectangle and finished both sides with some more of the fun snowflakes!



5 comments:

Tammy said...

Just beautiful! Love all the blue and your cute image! Great inside also! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

Tammy x

Ida said...

How pretty. I love the tiny little blue snowflakes you added. - Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice compliment.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your comments over at my blog. That is a very adorable card.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love how wintery your card is with all the snowflake details!

Diane Louise J said...

What a beautiful card, I love snowmen. Thank you for your lovely comments about one of my cards. Your cards are so lovely I took a peek at your blog.
Thanks, Diane xx