Translate

Friday, January 22, 2010

This Card is for the Stamp Simply Challenge: Something Vintage Magical Crafts Challenge:Vintage Style
I started with a beautiful lady from stamp oasis. I love their vintage ladies. I lightly watercolored and cut the top into a oval shape then shaded the edges. Next I mounted it on the burgundy oval and added stickles on each scallop.I punched the burgundy, creme, and grey with MS punches. and layered onto the blush base. I added the narrow burgundy ribbon and beads at each scallop. I punched several circles and shaded the edges for the flower. I had a piece of dp that had all the colors in it and I sewed it on. I used some thin wired gold ribbon to curl and thread thru the buttons. Lastly I added a few strands of beads to image and mounted it on foam and added over the other layers

5 comments:

Martha said...

Hi, Matti and I were looking at this card and Matti said "I like that girl". The vintage "feel" shines through on this card with the burgundy, beige and black. And I love that MS punch. It is on my wish list.: ) Wonderful card. Hugs, Martha

Kimberly S said...

What an amazing card! So many pretty elements and put together just perfect! :)

Carol Ann said...

beautiful Card vintage Matti. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.

Carol Ann xx

Tammy Hershberger said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Davi! All your details are gorgeous! So glad you joined us for the Stamp Simply challenge this week!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Davi! I love the image and the wonderful colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at MCFC.
Hugs, Donna x