Translate

Monday, September 27, 2010

This card is for Anonymous Scrappers Challenge...vintage. I used a graphic 45 paper which I inhanced with colored pencils. My little hat stamp is a no name cut out with a nestie# 3. The sentiment was made and attached like a tag. The layers were cut with a scalloped oval nestie and a # 10. The ribbon was dyed to match the paper and layered over the lace and then a bow with attaching it to the card. The edges of the sentiment layers is distressed.I could not capture the color properly is is a lovely soft greyed green.
Also fits challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Happy Birthday
Wild Orchid: Ribbons & Bows
AIFactory: Anything goes
Double Delight: Sponging or distressing



12 comments:

Martha said...

Davi,

How perfect that little hat image is! This has a wonderful "vintage" design in all the elements (CS choice, the ribbon, the oval cut out, the little diamond shapes with the hats, etc! ) You are so good at taking a little and making it much!

Love and blessings, Martha

Tammy said...

OM Gosh this is gorgeous Davi! Fantastic vintage image and I LOVE the 3 hats!!

Monique said...

Love this vintage feel card Davi!! The 3 hats at the bottom are just perfect :)

racinggrandma61 said...

I love your project. The colors are just devine. TYSVM for playing with us at AiFactory and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

Laralee DT

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful Davi I adore vintage it is probably my favourite style of all time so this is just a joy for me to see.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Darlene said...

Oh I LOVE THIS!! I adore vintage and you have certainly come up with a beauty!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood ... we sure hope you'll join us again next challenge!

Anne said...

Such a lovely card, amazing flowers!
Thanks for joining us at AS.
Hugs, Anne.

Renee said...

Very pretty card. Loving the b/w/g combos. Thanx for joining us at AIT. Hope to see you again…
Renee DT

TannyP said...

Just beautiful! I can't do vintage, but you've hit this out of the ball park! Thanks for playing along with the Birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters!

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage! You did a fantastic job! thanks for playing this week at AIF
-Tammy DT Lead

SUSAN said...

Hi Davi....thanks a lot for your visiting on my blog and thanks too for your compliment about my card.

I really love this one. Your vintage card so amazing and unique. And love the way you coloring the image.

hugs

Kim said...

WOW what a gorgeous card hun! Love the black and white theme! And your ribbon/bow is gorgeous!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim