Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hop

Verve is featuring their new stamps this week and the designers
 have some dynamite creations. You have a chance at winning their
 fabulous collection by commenting on one of the lucky blogs.
 You can also enter using one of your Verve stamp sets. I have 
used the  Love's Flowers Set. After stamping my flowers on
 several papers I cut them out and layered them
back together. The ribbon was dyed to match then some
stitching and distressing  to finish it off. 
Do stop by all the Verve Divas Blogs today see all
 their fantastic creations!!

If you are looking for my Tutorial Time post it is next

 




19 comments:

  1. Davi this is soooo gorgeous!!! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Davi. Love the colors on this and those flowers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davi you make even such subtle colors look so glamorous!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Davi! I LOVE the colors and all of your fabulous layered flowers!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend! Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Davi!! All of the layered flowers look so beautiful and I love the ribbon!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Davi this is stunning, I love everything you have done to create this wonderful card, the flower, colours and bow look awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely with the layered flowers Davi! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly a "fabulous" creation. Amazing dimension on your flower and I love the layers of border punches and that gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Davi, this so gorgeous! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty, distressed card. Lovely flowers and I really like the colors.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Davi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and cheerful. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this card. It has a wonderful shabby feel to it. And I love those flowers..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colors, texture, and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS bow and flowers, Davi! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is really a beautiful card Davi-love yur flowers and scalloped layers-the seam binding bow is a perfect ending touch

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I love the layers, distressing, and gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Davi this is fabulous I love the paper you have made the flower out of its fabulous well done a great card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete