Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

TORN Paper

is the challenge this week at Friends of Speedy TV. 
 The purple was torn on the edge then added to the dp and all stitched on. 
A little  more tearing and distressing of the edges. I tore dictionary paper into
 three sizes of circles to make each flower. Added a little ink and paint, 
scrunched and made little balls that I dotted with green for centers
.I made a little chipboard leaf and added several different paints to it.
The hummer is from the Hum Along Set. The sentiment was 
added to a Spellbinder label and foam dotted on.

My teammates have lots of creative inspiration for you this week. Come over and 
join in the fun, you may be the winner of this weeks stamp set!
 Also wanted to thank you all  So much for  all your prayers,comments
 emails and well wishes for my husband.He is Greatly improved 
 and Im very thankful!!!

12 comments:

Janine said...

Glad to know your husband is getting better. Love the card, especially the flowers you made.

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely card!! I do love those flowers ... great news about your DH ... I hope he continues to improve

Benzi said...

Gorgeous card, Davi. I love your torn dictionary paper for the flowers. It is wonderful to hear your DH is better.

jimlynn said...

So glad your husband is doing better now.
Beautiful card and love those colors together! Very elegant and pretty flower.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Such a gorgeous creation!! Love those beautiful flowers Davi!! HUGS

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Davi! Love the fancy blossoms! Happy Veteran's Day!

Lisa said...

I am so glad your husband is doing better, Davi. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! The colors are so pretty and the flowers look amazing!! Love the little hummingbird!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karin said...

gorgeous card, love the colors and the torn edges!
Good to hear that your husband is getting better!

groetjes Karin

Heather Rogers said...

Oh how beautiful! I love your flowers. :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi hope you are well. Davi this is so beautiful those flowers are stunning so are the wonderful colours you have used, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

DJ Rants said...

Oh so gorgeous!! So many elements of beauty it this one, love these amazing flowers, and of course, everything looks better in shades of purple!!

Tammy said...

Oh I love this Davi!! Gorgeous color combo and the flowers are beautiful!! I hope your week is going well so far my friend!
Hugs, Tammy