Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

Ready for a new Challenge??

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We enjoyed a beautiful
 Easter Celebration but its back to the grind now! This weeks
 Challenge at FOSTV is to make a Waterfall card. Now I have 
to admit this was a bit of a challenge, but I found
 a tutorial on YouTube and got it whipped. 
The dp was stitched onto the base and the green 
tie down strip added. Although the
 white strip doesnt show its embossed. The sentiment is
from the Friend Set. All
the sets used can be found at the Marks Finest Papers a
Heinrich Co. Store HERE.
I
I used flowers from the new April Release Camellias, Lotus Blossoms, 
Black Eyed Susan Mini and Dragonflies  Mini Sets.After coloring 
them they were added to the tab.
After embossing the tab I added the reinforcement tab,
 punched a hole and added the ribbon pull.
I stamped a couple little messages
on the bottom of the tab so
when its pulled you will see them.



This weeks winner will take home the Year of Horse Set

* Year of the Horse mini stamp set

12 comments:

Janine said...

Very nicely done - finished result shows no sign of it "being a challenge"

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card Davi!

Benzi said...

Super job, Davi. Waterfall cards are so fun. That last one (and maybe the only one) I made was a Halloween card and I think it may have been for Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps when I was on one of the teams.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Davi!! I love the fun waterfall design!! The flowers are so pretty!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Martha said...

Hi Davi,

Love the flower/spring waterfall card.and the colors you used. Great coloring and layout too. I would love to win the Year of the Horse set. I was born in the year of the horse and have a Chinese name given to me of Ma Dai which is black horse. Long story but this set would be special. Maybe I will need to try for it.

Many hugs and blessings, Martha

Barb’s Kreations said...

I love your card and colors. Awesome!!
Barb

jimlynn said...

So pretty and creative. Love all those images you used on this too.
Lynn

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful Davi! You did an amazing job coloring all those beautiful images! Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous waterfall card Davi! I love all of the images and the fabulous design, I'll have to give it a try sometime!
Hugs, Tammy

Stampsnob. said...

Aren't they just the most interesting cards once they are concord? .............Lis

Ros Crawford said...

A beautiful waterfall card ... I once got my group to make these they were fascinated ... of course they weren't as beautiful as yours

Unknown said...

The design of this card is so cool. Such pretty image you used and your coloring looks great.

Hugs~