Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

How about

Pink Yellow and Green? That is the MFP Color Challenge this week.
 Every week we have a new inspiring or maybe a challenging color trio for you to try! 
My talented teamies have lots of wonderful creations to inspire you so stop over and 
join us this week. I have done another CAS as life is so complicated these days the cas
 seems to be a little soothing! My sweet friend Martha sent me several new embossing 
folders for my birthday and I love this one. I have actually only used half of it for
 the top of my card. A simple sentiment from the Today Tomorrow and Forever Set
 I found the perfect piece of dp that has all three of the colors in it.. I tried several
different colors and kinds of flowers, lace and butterflies but nothing looked 
right so a little simple black butterfly to finish it and its okay!

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Davi!! I love how you used half of the embossing folder!! The flowers are beautiful!! And the stitching is amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying the soft summery colors it feels warm Lovely card Davi............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Davi, what a beautiful card! It has a wonderful spring feel to it!

    Hope all is well my friend!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Davi this is so beautiful I love that floral design at the bottom it looks so soft and serene, this is so wonderful I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! The DP is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what great card!!! This is really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and beautiful Davi!! Really love that gorgeous butterfly accent too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Davi! I love that gorgeous DP and the fabulous embossing! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete