Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Tuesday to you all!

It is time for a new Tuesday Throwdown Challenge today.. Our theme is Clean and Simple. Our Sponsor is Sugar Pea Designs. I didnt have one of their image to use but you will love all their GREAT stamp sets and dies, so check them out! I used and old no name Stained Glass stamp for the image. Die cut the window using a Spellbinder Die and then added the image to the inside. A sentiment and there you go one quick card. Easy Peasy this one was! Come by and join in our fun this week....


s

14 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful CAS style card Davi the image and colour is divine.
hugs
lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful CAS card Davi
Gr Karin

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Davi, I love that stained glass window image! Fabulous CAS card my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What an awesome card!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a gorgeous card Davi!
Thank You for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm so happy we have that common love for Enchanted Sedona!!
xx

Kim said...

This is beautiful! I love purple and green color combos. Hugs

Unknown said...

Lovely card Davi. The purples and yellow look awesome together. Hugs

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty and I love that sentiment ... did you write it?

Shannon White said...

Wow!! Beautiful Beautiful Miss Davi! Love the stained glass look of your image too! And of course you picked my Favorite colors!! Love purples and green together! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful card dear Davi, love the stained glass look as well! xx

Debi said...

Lovely, Davi. I like your color choices and the framing. Hugs, Debi

Leah said...

This is gorgeous Davi! Reminds me of a beautiful stained glass window :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Davi!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! It does look like a stained glass window!! Love the pretty colors!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts