Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2016

New Challenge



There is a new  MFP Challenge today...
This week it is Anything Goes today, so come join the fun..
We would be delighted to see your creations!

I needed a Valentine card so that is my theme for todays card.
.The dp is a scrap I had. I like the taupe and pink colors together.
 I just needed to see some
stitching on my card so I ventured out using my crazy
machine that will only sew backwards!! This sewing machine is really
making me crazy,,obviously something has gone haywire in the electronics!
 It is a real challenge
to try to get a sort of straight line, but here it is
with the edges distressed. Two of the
 hearts were cut with Spellbinders and the other one is the
 center of a doily cut out and a little faux stitching and dotts added.
.The rose image is from
 non other than the Rose Set. A little water
coloring and cut it out
 for some dimension. The bow is from cheesecloth.
I added the butterfly for a symbol of continued renewing.
 Both sentiments are from the  Love Love Love Set.
The little silver heart is very reflective adds
a shimmery touch.


I'm entering my card into the Challenge at:
...
Just Us Girls
 Using Die Cuts, Stamp, and flower...



16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Davi
Gr Karin

Barbara Washburn said...

So many elements and you brought them together perfectly. I'm still laughing at the sewing machine that only sews backwards. That's a challenge all by itself!

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Davi!! Really love that flower along with all of the other combined elements to make such a beautiful design! HUGS

jimlynn said...

You can sew backwards better than I can going forward! Absolutely a gorgeous card! So romantic and beautiful.
Lynn

Gail said...

Hi Davi - this is a lovely card creation as always- it has been awhile since I have stopped by - I wanted to let you know that I am back on the team - be seeing you around - have a lovely week!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the beautiful flower and the pretty hearts!! You sew so much better backwards than I can manage forwards...my lines are always wonky!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your card Davi!
The added texture is a fabulous idea!!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! Love the gorgeous rose and fancy butterfly!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! So pretty!! I adore your rose Davi!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What an absoultly amazing flower! Gorgeous card!

Tammy said...

This is stunning Davi! I love that rose and you've colored it beautifully! Gorgeous textures and what a fun 'be mine' sentiment! I hope you your enjoying your weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

AppleApricot Wen said...

Gorgeous card sweetie!! Loving the beautiful rose. And thank you so much for your sweet birthday wishes :) Sending you big hugs xx

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card....love the pinks and grays. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty pink rose! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Oh my, that rose is exquisite! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!