Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge #25

Happy Saturday, its time for a new Challenge at Marks Finest Papers. 
 A Twisted Easel Card is the challenge this week. There is a tutorial here to
 show you how to do it. This is the first time for me but it was easy with
 the tutorial. I have used an image from the No Sour Grapes Set.Im not a
 wine drinker but I love grapes and cheese and  I
 really like this image, it just speaks to comfort to me for some reason.
 My card is simple not much embellishment, had lots
 of ideas but  because time is so short
 these days just happy to get it done!.We are having the
major plumbing issues that old houses seem to have and My mom is still in a
 rehab facility so I spend most my time after work there. Everything 
is in a uproar it seems...just gotta smile and keep on!
My teammates made some very nice inspiration for you so check them out! 


7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Davi
Gr Karin

Stampsnob. said...

Would brighten my day Davi Good job..........Lis

Tammy said...

Davi, this is gorgeous!! I LOVE that beautiful image and all of the checkered paper, fab easel design too! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

coldwaters2 said...

WOW what a beautiful, striking card Davi those papers and image are amazing, superb make
hugs
lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Oh how cool is this design!! Really love the amazing papers that go so well with your image my friend!! Wonderful twisted easel design too!! HUGS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the pretty colors on the card Davi!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful. Love the paper and the wonderfully colored image.