Translate

Monday, March 27, 2017

PIP Challenge #1713




Happy Monday are you all ready for a new week??
 It's Anything Goes at our PIP Challenge so hop overand join us!! Our Sponsor this week is


I have made a little scene today. Pretty simple as you can see. 
Swishing on a little water color adding a sun and clouds and just about done. 
My little Chick is from a Stamp In up set my friend Martha sent me. 
I paper pieced it with a little scrap I had saved.
 The sentiment is cut from and old Provo Craft die.

Check out My Teammates too...

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh that little chick is so adorable! What a lovely card!

Lisa said...

What an adorable scene you've created!! The little chick is so sweet!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super sweet Davi
Gr Karin

jimlynn said...

So cute and FUN! Love that big old sun and the super cute little chick. Precious card Davi.
Lynn

Terri Winske said...

Hi Davi, what a sweet scene you've made for this adorable chick! Love the big bright sun, especially since we had rain all weekend - it sure looks inviting!!

Wendy said...

Love your colors and textures Davi! That Chickie is just the best too!!

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Davi, I love that little chick!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How adorable!