Translate

Monday, March 27, 2017

PIP Challenge #1713




Happy Monday are you all ready for a new week??
 It's Anything Goes at our PIP Challenge so hop overand join us!! Our Sponsor this week is


I have made a little scene today. Pretty simple as you can see. 
Swishing on a little water color adding a sun and clouds and just about done. 
My little Chick is from a Stamp In up set my friend Martha sent me. 
I paper pieced it with a little scrap I had saved.
 The sentiment is cut from and old Provo Craft die.

Check out My Teammates too...

8 comments:

  1. Oh that little chick is so adorable! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scene you've created!! The little chick is so sweet!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and FUN! Love that big old sun and the super cute little chick. Precious card Davi.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Davi, what a sweet scene you've made for this adorable chick! Love the big bright sun, especially since we had rain all weekend - it sure looks inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors and textures Davi! That Chickie is just the best too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet Davi, I love that little chick!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete