Translate

Monday, November 20, 2017

Pip Challenge #1747

Our Sponsor for our PIP Challenge is Bugaboo Stamps!
 They provided us with some fun images! I love my Christmas Triple Tile image


 After coloring it I cut it apart and added to individual mats Then used glitter for snow on the snowman, glitter on the ornament tops and puffy paint on the Santa beard,,,,now of which seems to 
show in the photo lol!. Intended to do some stitching on
 this card but life is a little toooo full to pull out my machine. I had done some alaterations last
 week for a gal for her bridesmade dress and havent unpacked my machine yet so just went
 with a quick faux stitching! Some fun dotted dp and a little black to set it off. Hey maybe
 the black is a little different for Christmas but I did use traditional red.
 Hope you will join us this week. It Anything Goes so come on over!


6 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Superb card Davi!
Your attention to details is extraordinary!

Tammy said...

Awww this Christmas card is so cute Davi! I love the fun Bugaboo images and the fabulous long design! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

coldwaters2 said...

Davi this is one fabulous, fun, festive card I love the images also the long card shape and colours, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am loving this! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Stacy Morgan said...

These guys are so cute! I adore the polka dot paper background, great coloring. This is just so fun and whimsy feeling.

Terri Winske said...

What a fun image, Davi, and a great card! Beautiful paper to coordinate with the images!