Translate

Monday, January 22, 2018

Pammies Inky Pinkies #1803

Good Morning Friends, today at the PIP Challenge our Sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter. 
They provided us with these cute little mice image. 
I dont have alot of copics and most of them are dried up so Im using colored 
pencils right now. After coloring and cutting out I used a little stripped Valentines paper that is
 slightly off. I redid my card once and it still looks uneven!  
I added the silver puffed heart to the center of the heart they are holding and a
 black pearl to attach the sentiment.
Check out the rest of the teams cards...





9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and lovely Davi
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Davi!! The mice are so adorable!! I love the puffy heart!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jimlynn said...

A precious Valentine! Love that puffy heart and those cute little mice.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Adorable card Davi! I love that image and the beautiful border, fabulous puffy heart too!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Just so darling!

Tracie said...

Such a sweet image. I love your hearts.

Terri Winske said...

A very nice Valentines card, Davi! The background paper is so pretty, and I love the puffy heart! You did a great job with the colored pencils....mine never turns out this good with the shading!!

Ros Crawford said...

That's adorable Davi!

Vickie Y said...

Super sweet design and card!