Translate

Monday, February 19, 2018

Pammies Inky Pinkies #1807

Happy Monday its time for a PIP Challenge today!
 Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights and they have provided a adorable owl image. 
We have a young lady at church who is soon to have her first and its a boy!
 So, my card is for her shower next week. I used the star border
 to go with the dp and added a couple of the punched
 out hearts to the owl image.I add
some clear Triple thicl to the balloons and his eyes!
 We would be delighted to have you join us this week!


6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Davi, this is so sweet and precious for a baby card! The lady is going to love it and treasure it forever. Darling card!
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The owl is adorable!! I love the papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Davi, this is so darling! The owl's eyes are so adorable, and what sweet coloring! I love the DP you've used with the sweet little moons and stars, and what a beautiful side border in yellow. This new mom will love this card. I'm going to start getting involved (just a little) in our church's card ministry (they make birthday and anniversary cards only), and I especially love that it's anonymous and that no one besides the group would know who makes what cards. And the leader of the group is the one who has the master list and who selects the cards for the right people. I've already donated some "card fronts" as she puts them on a pre-printed card base. So it's a nice outlet for me and a change of pace. Hope to visit more often. Life has gotten in the way, and yet we know that God is always with us and in control. Hugs and love, sweet Davi!

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Davi! I love that adorable owl image and the cute background paper! The recipient is going to love this card!
Big hugs, Tammy

Pamellia said...

What a lovely card Davi. I just adore your owl image, how cute is he with his big googly eyes! The star border is wonderful and the background paper is so perfect! A fabulous design! hugs :)

alexandra s.m. said...

So sweet Davi!!