Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Happy Tuesday Friends

Today our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge is a interactive card! 
of a stamp set and matching dies!! I LOVE this adorable Our Friendship Grows set,
 with lots of possibilities!! I stamped the large and small sunflowers and then diecut 
them also die cut the leaves. This interactive was a challenge for me
I watched a utube how to then decided with the sentiment about friendship growing
 I would make my sunflowers grow in the pot.
 So you can just barley see the
 edge of my slider slot but my flower grow!
 Be sure to check out Lawn Fawns great supply of stamps, dies etc.
 Hope you will join us this week!

The first picture is with the slider all the way down...
 

The flowers grow as the slide goes all the way up....
Lighting wasnt so good but you get the idea.






No comments: