Translate

Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday....PIP CHALLENGE


Happy Monday Friends!!

 Its time for PIP Challenge #1927 today. Our Sponsor is Polkadoodle and I received
 the cutest little chicken image from them. I love chickens and I think this on is adorable
 wouldnt you agree?  I decided on a tag today to give to a friend who loves to read.
 Black polka dots remind me of chickens. I think because 
I used to have Plymouth Rocks. So added a little red ticking print to go 
with it my sweet chick and a red ribbon! Fast and easy.
 We would love to have you join us this week!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The chicken is too cute!! I love the spots and stripes background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

wannabcre8tive said...

Your bookmark is really cute. Love the chicken and the awesome black and white polka dots.