Translate

Monday, July 8, 2013

FREINDS OF SPEEDY TV CHALLENGE #


Hope you all had a great weekend! Our area is still suffering from sweltering heat 
so I worked in the garden and yard early and stayed indoors spending
 a little time crafting for the afternoon Saturday.
I will show you some of that soon. 
 For today our FOSTV Challenge
 is to do a monocromatic creation! I'm a color gal so monocromes 
always seem to throw me lol! The new July Releases  from Mark's Finest Papers
 a Heinrich Co. are now available and 
I have used the image from the new Lotus Blossoms Set and the 
sentiment from the new Be Virtuous Set.Be sure to stop by and 
out all the new sets for this month, you are sure to find some to 
your liking! I love the beautiful word 
GRACE! It always reminds me of what I deserve but yet what 
God extended to me. After coloring it looked so blah I had to use 
some green for the pad and pods. My papers are from SU 
stitched on and some ribbon dyed to match.

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Davi!! WOW!! This is so stunning!! Love the added stitching and your touch of glitter on the flowers! Gorgeous colors too! :)

Janine said...

Really pretty - not quite monochrome but I am glad you added the green - it is a lovely creation.

Leah said...

So pretty! I love the pink and the green sets it off perfectly!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Davi!! The papers are so pretty and your stitching is perfect!! The flowers are beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi! I love that image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous stitching too! I hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

AppleApricot Wen said...

Ohh that is so gorgeous! Love the colours, the stitching and the big yummie bow... Beautiful work Davi!

Kimberly S said...

Wow...beautiful card Davi! Beautiful colors, and such a pretty image. Lovely coloring and fussy cutting! :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors. Love the lacy edges on the mat.

Gail said...

Davi this is so beautiful! I love this card very much the color choices and the stitching too!

Peanut said...

Simply elegant! The colours and image compliment each other. And thank you, Davi, for taking the time to leave me such a comforting comment.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Benzi said...

Your card is beautiful, Davi. I love the stripes, colors, and the gorgeous lotus. Monochromes throw me off a bit, too. Try to stay cool.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! Those blossoms are beautiful!

Ravengirl said...

So beautiful! I love how you colored the lotus!