Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown Team B


Good Morning Friends, hope today finds you all doing well. 
This week it is Team B's turn for the TT Challenge. It is a 
technique challenge,,,,Spotlighting. If you are not familiar it it is taking a 
portion of the image and coloring it leaving the rest blank. 
You can also see my talented teammates cards to give you more 
of an idea on how to. Our Sponsor is A Day for Daisies and they
 have some of the most beautiful images that they so genourously
 let us pick from! Do stop by their store and see their beautiful 
selection, Im sure you will leave with a cart full! My image
 is called Water Baby Play. I love this image and the playful sweetness
 between the mother and child
After running a bead down each side of the blue I stitched on the dotted
dp and then attached all onto the white. I used a scalloped punch the
used a circular punch for the center, added pearls all around. I used
some cheesecloth for the bow and tied with a big pearl. I cut out the
ovals with a Creative Memories cutting system.

13 comments:

Karin said...

gorgeous, love the little mermaid!
Groetjes karin

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a precious image Davi and I love the spotlighting technique you used

*Vicki* said...

Oh so gorgeous Davi!! I really love your bow treatment with the pearl!! Such a perfect touch for this image! :) Hope to play along with you all! HUGS

Benzi said...

Davi, this is such a pretty image and a wonderful way to spotlight. Gorgeous card!

Benzi said...

Back to say, I really like that cheesecloth for the bow.

Ros Crawford said...

This is so adorable and really has a mystical feel to it especially with that cheesecloth ... beautifully done Davi!

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous card Davi! Such a pretty image, and I love that technique. hugs, Kimberly

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Davi! What a fun cheesecloth bow!

jimlynn said...

So pretty! I love the color and that cheesecloth bow is fabulous.
Lynn

Leah said...

Such a sweet image and the way you chose to spotlight it is just perfect!! Love it:)

Tammy said...

Stunning card Davi! I love that beautiful image and that fabulous spotlighting technique!
Hugs, Tammy

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous card Davi!! Love the blues and that ribbon/bow is beautiful!!
Blessings to you!!

Peanut said...

Absolutely beautiful, Davi! Love the colours and the image. Have a blessed Sunday.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts