Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

TUTORIAL TIME WITH SPEEDY TV#56

Are you all   looking forward to the weekend. It is my turn to do the tutorial
 here. I love the palm trees in the I Need A Vacation Set. After stamping them and
coloring them I cut them out to make a beachy scene for the front.Some
little mounds of grass and a couple punches to make the sun for the scene.
This is another first for me and did take some time but was fun.
We all did a fun variety of versions so stop by and
check out the other girls cards!
On the inside I used the flamingo from the I Need A Vacation Set
and the tree is from the Tree Greetings Set. I stamped the flamingo
on pink paper and cut out. The tree was stamped, colored and then
added some mounds of grass to put the flamingo in.

 Card front then opens to reveal the little peek a boo message that slides
 into the inside window




Join us and you may be the winner of this set.

16 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh Davi! What a fun card! I love the peekaboo idea. You've certainly inspired me to try it out. Have a lovely weekend!
xxx Asha

Katie said...

Oh my I love the grass you did on this card...how did you make it soo cool...great card...

Heather Rogers said...

Oh how cute! I love them both. Definitely feeling the summer feel with these beauties. :)

*Vicki* said...

Ohh wow Davi!! I love those palm trees up close and personal as if I were sitting there!! LOL!! Thanks for sharing this! HUGS

Pat said...

Love your grass.

Anonymous said...

What a great tropical creation. Thanks for the challenging tutorial! Your grass looks real.

jimlynn said...

Super cute - and creative!!!
Lynn

Kimberly S said...

So fun Davi! Love the Palm trees! hugs, Kimberly

Karin said...

beautiful, love the palmtrees on it! Have a great weekend!
Groetjes Karin

Ros Crawford said...

This is so sweet and very clever too!

Mary Marsh said...

Wow! this is a fabulous beach scene Davi-I love it-have to check out the peek-a-boo tut

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! Love the beach scene and all the palm trees!

Benzi said...

Davi, this is awesome. I love your palm trees and the wonderful blades of grass. What a great card!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! Love it!

xErin

Jane said...

Beautiful card Davi!!! I also love the grass...

Tammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Davi! I love the wonderful peek-a-boo design and all of your beautiful images! AWESOME coloring!
Hugs, Tammy