Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

FRIENDS OF SPEEDY TV # 83


Happy Monday all! Today our FOSTV Challenge is a CAS....clean and simple. 
Now this is a challenge for me for sure., one layer and no dp oh my! 
After stamping and coloring my image I thought it really did need something
 else so I embossed a frame around it. Just a little ribbon for some kind
 of accent, I think this has to be the quickest card I have ever made. 
Stop by and give it a try, you will be amazed how
 quickly you can make a single layer card!! 



15 comments:

  1. A beautiful one layercard!!Enjoy your day too!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this challenge! Lovely card and I love the frame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job on your CAS card Davi! Fabulous image, lovely coloring, and pretty embossing too! Hope you're having a great start to the new week! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. Love that happy flower..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did this challenge proud. You made it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do CAS beautifully!! This is gorgeous!! What a beautiful flower!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is really gorgeous Davi!! I love the embossing frame around your gorgeous flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow it looks great...I agree you make it look easy...really nice CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great cas card Davi and I love how you framed it with the embossed die

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love a CAS card and you've made a gorgeous one, Davi. So quick and easy but with a wonderful impact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cas card Davi! Love the sunflower and embossing you did. And I know what you mean, because cas is always a huge challenge for me too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stunning with beautiful background and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Davi! I love that image and the bright colors, fabulous one layer card my friend!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool is this? Love that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete