Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Team B's TUESDAY THROWNDOWN CHALLENGE I


Sorry I don't know how to do a post that stays at the top so just 
putting this on top of each post to remind everyone that Marks Finest 
daily prizes plus a Grand Prize of 20 Stamp Sets of your Choice!!

TUESDAY THROWDOWN CHALLENGE


Is Witch way to the candy. Out sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. Be sure to visit their 
store for a huge supply of images for every occasion.
I have used the Mimi Halloween 1 image.
 I had a little piece of paper that gave inspiration for coloring her. She is cut 
out and mounted on the purple. The Sentiment was cut with a Spellbinder 
banner die  and attached with a button. The dp and yellow were stitched 
on and the little row of suckers added. The ribbon is a salvage off a
 wedding invite I received a couple weeks ago, and the perfect color!





13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Cute as cute can be Davi! I don't know how you keep a post at the top either Lol!

Benzi said...

How cute and love the sweet row of suckers at the top. What a great save on that ribbon.
I think you just change your date at the top to whatever date you want to keep it at the top.

Kimberly S said...

How adorable Davi! Beautiful coloring, love the chevron background, and that banner is just the sweetest! hugs, Kimberly

Tammy said...

Davi, this is sooo cute! I love that image and your bright, fun colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!! She's adorable!! I love the suckers along the top!! The colors are fabulous!! Awesome, fun card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jimlynn said...

So sweet and adorable! Love all those lollipops!! Precious card.
Lynn

Unknown said...

Oh how fun and cheerful. Love the colors. It is great that you found the perfect color ribbon too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Davi! Your blog make over looks amazing!

Karin said...

wow lovely card, love the colors!
Groetjes Karin

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Now she's just as sweet as can be Davi!! Love the colorful candy and candy border! So fun! :) HUGS

Gail said...

This is lovely Davi - thanks for sharing your work - The only way I figured out how to put the MFP on my blog was a gadget to the side and at the top. I think you have to have a gadget at the top of your blog to add one there -and I do not know if we can even do that. Have a fun week! Gail

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

A gorgeous card Davi. The design looks so pretty and the image is so adorable!

Unknown said...

This card couldn't be any sweeter. I just adore that image..

Happy Halloween my friend.

Hugs~