Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

Retiform



is the Challenge today at TTSTV. Pat has a great tutorial for this one. 
This is another technique I've never tried. I had a little trouble with
 it  to start with because I didnt have post it notes.
  My paper slipped  when doing the first part, the next
 try the paper slipped so the stamp went over on the next part
 then the stamp didnt stamp all the
 way! Finally I taped the papers and that worked well! I used 
SU Artichoke green then added Blush Peach for the second 
olor. I used stamps from the Pussy Willows, Dogwood
 and Today Tomorrow and Always Sets.  After 
stamping the sentiment I cut it out with a 
Spellbinder Fancy Label and tied on with ribbon 
dye with the Blush Peach. Stitched it onto the 
base of Artichoke paper. 


17 comments:

Benzi said...

Davi, this is beautiful. I had never seen that technique but went over to SCS and checked it out. It makes a wonderful card.

Stampsnob. said...

Love how you handled this technique........Lis

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the technique and the stamps!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anne said...

What a stunning card! I love the colours you used and the technique is fab! Bravo!

Ros Crawford said...

Really pretty! Lovely technique!

Pat said...

Great job on the technique.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful images and colors! Gorgeous card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet as always!!!

Sending love from Frankfurt Airport!

Heather Rogers said...

This is so sweet, Davi! I love the mix of flowers, birds, and butterflies. :)

Jane said...

Beautiful card done with this technique.

Tracy said...

WOW! Your technique looks amazing. Fabulous stamping too. This is an eye-catcher! Hugs!

Karin said...

beautiful card , great technique!
have a lovely weekend!
Groetjes Karin

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful card my friend. That technique looks awesome. We just got back to my moms and the weather here is perfect.

Hugs~

Karen Dunbrook said...

I remember doing that technique many years ago...love it! hope it comes back as a trend.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Davi what an amazing and beautiful technique, I love this so much, awesome creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Peanut said...

Oh my! Absolutely stunning, Davi. I've never tried this technique either...you've definitely inspired me to have a go.
Have a blessed Sunday, friend!
hugs Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi, I love the colors and that fabulous background! I hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy