Translate

Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday

Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. is making some changes starting this month. Our Friends of Speedy TV Challenge will now be biweekly. This will give you all a little more time to participate. Our tutorial is on the Spotlight Technique brought to us by Barbie and you can find it here. I have used one of the floral image from the Friends Set.After stamping I outlined it with a gel pen and colored the area to be spotlighted. Some stitching, embossing and a MS arches punched edge finish it.








11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Davi I love the 'spotlight' effect on the image and what a smashing background colour, super, super creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Stampsnob. said...

WOW and when it is blue it is always a favorite for me ..........Lis

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful design Davi!! Love the spotlight flower and all the details in your design! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Barbie said...

Davi, I love all the different elements you used it sets off the spotlight stamping beautifully and the blue really pops.

Lois said...

Pretty card, Davi! The bit of stitching really sets off the blue area of the card nicely.

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Davi!! I love how you spotlighted the flower!! The stitching looks fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty and I think a perfect technique for you as your coloured flowers are always so beautiful! Have a lovely weekend!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! The embossed background adds a great touch!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi! I love the colored flower, it just pops right off the card! Fabulous stitching too! I hope you are enjoying your weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this Davi!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty birthday card Davi-I really like the spotlight technique-I have never tried it myself-need to put that on my ever growing to-do list