Translate

Monday, September 15, 2014

Ready for a new week??


Hope you all had a great weekend. Today our challenge at FOSTV is a round card.
I love round cards, a circular shape is always captivating to me!
  I started with a doily and stitched a couple layers together. The Spellbinder scalloped
 circle was embossed and added. The floral images are from the Coneflower Set colored
 and cut out. The sentiment is also from the same set and cut out with a Spellbinder
 fancy label and then bradded to another one. A Cherry Lynn butterfly 
finishes it off. Stop over and look at my teamies beautiful cards! 
You have two weeks to join in this challenge.

11 comments:

Janine said...

Pretty in pink and beautiful colouring of the Cone flowers

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! This is beautiful Davi!! And once again I am in awe of your flowers!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning, Davi!! I love the shape!! The flower are gorgeous!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jimlynn said...

A beautiful way to tell someone happy birthday! Love the circular card and the cone flowers are just sensational looking. Gorgeous!
Lynn

Stella said...

This is so elegant and I am impressed byyopur coloring skills. The dlowers are lovely. A birthday card like this gem is a gift of its own!
XX

Stampsnob. said...

Thisis so pretty Love the O shape and doily ...........Lis

Tammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Davi!! I love that doily and your beautiful flowers! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Tammy

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is absolutely GORGEOUS Davi!! Love the floral design and soft colors!! So elegant!! :) HUGS

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Davi! Love the pink doily and gorgeous flowers! The black butterfly really pops!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Davi this is so beautiful love the card shape also those wonderful flowers this is amazing.
hugs
lorraine x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, Davi!! This card is so gorgeous and your stamped/fussy cut flowers are delightful!! ~ Blessings, Tracey
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/