Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge...

  Sorry my post didnt go this am ..
Its that time again friends, a new Challenge!  This week we are doing a sketch


I have stitched on some pink Bazzil paper for my card base. 
The edge was cut with a Stampin Up die.
I used a piece of striped scrap to cut the little flags to use as part of the sketch.
The sentiment is from the Rose Set.
I water colored one of the mum flowers from the Chrysanthemum Set.
Cut it out and added to my card
I dont have any of the faceted sequin everyone is using
so I added a few jewels for a little sparkle.
This is one of those simple cards, I love the mum and wanted it to be the focus.
Lots different ways you can used the sketch so hop over and join the fun~

14 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Davi love the colours and that gorgeous flower an exquisite creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous card; love the colors you used.

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card Davi!! Love the floral image and your banners!! Pretty colors too!! Happy weekend! :)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Davi!! The flower is gorgeous!! I love the stitching!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is gorgeous Davi!

Karin said...

Beautiful, the flower looks great on it!
Groetjes Karin x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Davi
Gr Karin

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi! I love that image and the fabulous border, awesome stitching as always!!
Big hugs, Tammy

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the pretty border at the bottom and the flower is lovely!

Ros Crawford said...

Simply lovely!

Janine said...

Love the pink card with your flower - pretty

Barbara Washburn said...

Oh my, what perfect fussy cutting! Love the stitching too. Great card.

Christine said...

I haven't ever seen that quote from Picasso. I love that! I hope you don't mind if I share that one.

The card is beautiful. Love the flagging and artful bling.

Barbie said...

Davi, your card is stunning. I love the stitching you did along the three sides and the punched border along the bottom edge.