Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Speedy Tv and Friends Challenge.....


Love Saturdays don't you??? Today is my first day posting with the Speedy TV and Friends Team. Our Challenge is to make Rick Rack. I have used a black print and added stitching down the centers. Pat has a easy tutorial to make these, check it out. It was quick and easy and no die needed. The floral image is from the Friends Set. Colored and cut out for some quick color. The sentiment is from the     Set cut with  Stampin Up punches and added over the black and white dotted ribbon. A quick fun card. Be sure to stop by and check out the how to tutorial and jon the fun. My  New Teammates have lots of pretty inspiration to show you so stop by.

10 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi. Love the ric-rac with the stitching.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Davi!! I love the ric-rac!! The flowers are so pretty!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stampsnob. said...

Wonderful Davi. I love the gray weave you used on the rick rack..........Lis

Barbie said...

Stunning card Davi. I love the look of the stitching, it definitely makes a statement.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

AMAZING!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is gorgeous!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! The flowers and chevrons look wonderful!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi! I love that image and your fabulous b&w rick-rack! have a great week my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Linda Breedlove said...

This card is so beautiful, Davi... amazing ric-rac!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card Davi-and making your own rick-rack with no die-creative my friend-I take the easy route and use dies (lol)-happy Mothers Day