Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Good Monring Ladies~~

It is Technique week and our new  MFP Challenge is Block It Off..
.Now you can find the instructions here.This was a fun one with lots of different takes,
 so be sure to stop by and check out my talented teamies creations! I have used images
 from two different sets. The large blossom is from the Gardenia Set and the two smaller
 ones from the  Little Flower Set. After coloring the images I blacked in the block around 
and then added a few squiggles around. Dont like the squiggles but just wasnt
 ready to scrap all the rest of the work so just went with it!
 You know how those little ideas dont always pan out but oh well lol.
 My teammates really did some very pretty ones,
 so pop over and check theirs out!


15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

this is just beautiful I love it
hugs Kate xx

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely job on this technique Beautiful card Lis

Pat said...

Your doodles are awesome. Great colors and flower combo.

Gail said...

Davi this looks fabulous - nice job!

kReN said...

Davi, love the coloring of these flowers. TFS!

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Davi
hugs
lorraine x

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Davi!! I love the beautiful flowers against the black!! They look amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!! I simply adore your gorgeous coloring on this and the doodling adds that extra special touch. VERY pretty!
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow very beautiful Davi
Gr Karin

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi! I love that image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous doodling too!
Big hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Davi! You did an amazing job coloring the beautiful rose!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this looks pretty amazing Davi!! I just love your beautiful blooms over the dark background!! STUNNING!! :)

Janis said...

I really LOVE your squiggles, Davi! To me they are exactly the right playful touch to accompany these casual blooms. Love the colors you chose for the flowers and your beautiful shading and highlighting. Wonderful card!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Janis said...

I also want to thank you for your kind visits over to my blog. I appreciate how you stop by often and leave such nice comments.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com