Translate

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Marks Finest Papers Challenge today

Can you believe February is almost gone!
 Here at MFP it is Color Challenge Week and the color is brown.  
You may use black white and one other color sparingly. I started with a creme
 colored base distressed the edges then added the brown strip. It was run thru 
a Stampin Up embossing folder then the edges cut with the MS Arches punch..
 A little lace on each edge. The teacup is from the Relax A Bit Set cut out and foam 
dotted onto the dotted dp scalloped circle. The sentiment is from the Oopsy Daisy Set.
 Everything sort of looks mismatched in the photo but in real time it
 actually looks nice together.
 Seems all the colors changed in the photo. 


11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Davi love how you did that ribbon.

gr karin

Gail said...

Oh sweet sweet Davi I always like tea and coffee creations - two of my favorite drinks thanks for sharing = lovely and I hope your weekend is full of fun love and adventure - enjoy your day!

jimlynn said...

Davi, this is so pretty in all the browns! I love that touch of lace you added too.
Lynn

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card. The added bow finishes it off perfectly.

Ros Crawford said...

It's not a colour I use but you really made it look wonderful with your pretty card!

Stampsnob. said...

Very pretty card Love the BOW tiful BOW ..........Lis

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful and elegant Davi! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Davi! I love all of the monochromatic browns and that gorgeous tea cup, fabulous textures too! Enjoy your Sunday my friend!
Big hugs, Tammy

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi. So soft and elegant.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is so beautiful Davi!! I love the Vintage image and your brown monochrome color makes it look even more beautiful!! :) HUGS

Janis said...

Yes, I know how photos can change all the colors.....but this still looks wonderful!!! That lovely image is so perfect with your touches of lace and beautiful borders. Wonderful card!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com