Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Happy Saturday!

Our Challenge this week at MFP is CAS with Hearts.
 Now I have to say CAS is a real struggle for me, totally unnatural. With that being
 said here is my take on it. I used some Tim Holtz  aged mahogany to splatter a heart .  The sentiments
 are from the Love Love Love Set. A card is born. but it seems so plain it makes me
 feel like it isnt done lol!  So for all you gals out there who make it look So easy
 I envy you. Come show us your version of CAS and make sure you
 have hearts. Your will find the rules here...


11 comments:

Gail said...

Oh My Davi - I think your card is marvelous! I love it! Nice job! Great CAS so now you are a queen!

Pat said...

It looks great.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi. Love the splatters!

Lisa said...

Oh my, it's stunning, Davi!! You do CAS perfectly!! I love this!! So artistic and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

So lovely! Just perfect!
hugs

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

So lovely! Just perfect!
hugs

*Vicki* said...

The watercolor heart looks really stunning Davi!! What an amazing design! HUGS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love love love this!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi! I love the splattered heart and your fabulous CAS design!!
Hugs, Tammy

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Davi, this is gorgeous, and I love how you've added the sentiment inside this gorgeous heart! Beautifully done CAS! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I love your heart Davi!!
xx