Translate

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges #13

This card is for the Crazy 4 Challenges. We were to use punches. I used SU punch for the oval handle and also the SU scalloped punch for the pink to surround the handle. I used a MS doily border punch for the pink border. I cut the leaves out and the stems for the flowers. I used two sizes of marvy scalloped circles punches to make the pink flowers. I added a black and white dotted ribbon, sentiment and of course a few jewels. See inside below... On the side I used the SU punches for handles again. Cut out a pink base and used the MS doily punch again for the grey border and added a black strip on both sides. I used a marvy daisy punch on two colors of pink for the little flower and then cut out two green leaves. Finished of by shading the white and added the sentiment. This was a fun challenge!




2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Wow...those flowers are so pretty and full of detail! What a neat project! Great job with the C4C Punch challenge!

♥Lea

Martha said...

You do such wonderful work in crafting original paper flowers. Love the pink roses/peonies. SO real looking. A wonderful creation! Love you, Martha