Translate

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge # 15

This card is for Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. The challenge was to make a card with a gift on it. I started with a lt green and added a print from adventures. I attached it and "stitched" it. I then used some black stickles to darken the sentiments. and then matted them on the dk green. I punched the dark green with a square marvy punch and then ran thru the cuttlebug dotted swiss. I then punched the dk green border with a fiskers punch. The card opens off set. Made a gift and put in center or the green square then used stickles for the flourishes. On the inside of the card I finished the sentiment on a banner that I dotted with stickles and made lots of pretty gifts. On the left I also added another piece of the dp that I punched again with the fiskers punch. I added another strip of the dp on the right side also. See the inside below.






10 comments:

Helen said...

What a wonderful surprise inside this card! I love gifts! Your flourishes are gorgeous! Beautiful card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Lori said...

What a fun card! Love how you colored your packages.

Silli said...

hello Davi, I love the card, love all the greens...One of my fav.colors...;-) I love the inside... Great work and idea! Hugs and happy happy day!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Davi! You did a great job with the stitching & that punched border is really pretty! :) TFS

theneon said...

Awesome surprise inside a beautifully executed card on the outside. The colors are great!

Sally said...

Awesome card. Love all the detail.

Martha said...

Terrific card full of "surprises" inside. Great idea!Hugs

MariLynn said...

I love how you have all the gifts on the inside. I usually get so carried away on the outsides and forget all about the inside.

Laurie said...

Oh, how cute is this! I was ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over the card front and then scrolled down to a wonderful surprise on the inside of your card. Wow! Thanks for sharing at SSCC this week.

peggysue said...

Look at all the gifts on the inside, what a cool idea! Kind of like hiding the Christmas presents until the last moment!